Do you need a Survey? Click Here

Are you wanting to dig in the public Highway but you are not a statutory undertaker? Centara can obtain the Section 50 NRSWA licence for you.

Centara has multiple years experience working with Local Authorities(LA) or Councils and Civil and Utility Contractors throughout the UK.

Acting as your agent Centara will manage the process of obtaining Section 50, permits to enable you to legally undertake excavations in public highways or footways, be it for Trial Holes excavations or to install or maintain new/existing assets.

Centara will undertake the following services on your behalf:

  • Complete applications – including the application and declaration
  • Submit application
  • Monitor and chase progress of section 50 notices with the LA
  • Produce Design Drawing – of proposed excavation.
  • Produce Traffic Management Drawing
  • Check and Submit Accreditation details for your teams

Centara’s fees for undertaking this service starts from as little as £145.00 plus VAT and any disbursement charges from the local authority.

Visited a site today in West Yorkshire to do a 1 in 10 Site Saftey Audit and discovered a nice piece of innovation.…

© 2021 Centara Ltd