Utility Asset Record Searches (C2, Stat Packs)
The UK’s Leading – C2, Statutory Undertakers Records, (Stat Pack) – Utility Searches, PAS 128 QL-D Provider Utility Searches from £20 + Vat
In the UK every year there are in excess of 5 million excavations. The risks from excavating can be high in terms of risks to employees carrying out works around buried assets and the risk to utility companies from interruption to their service from damage to assets caused by excavation. The HSE publish guidance (HSG47) on safe digging. The first part of this guidance reads as follows; “Obtain plans or other suitable information about all underground services in the area when the work is being planned. Wherever possible, you must consult owners/operators. Remember that for some services there may be more than one owner/operator”. Your employees and subcontractors need to be armed with the most up to date utility asset records available. Centara provide a market leading utility asset records search service to obtain this information on your behalf. The information provided as the deliverable for this service is often referred to as C2’s, stat packs or safe dig packs.
What Do We Do?
Centara will act as your consultant in understanding which statutory undertakers will be affected by your works. Working on your behalf we will canvas asset owners within an area of interest, this can be as many as fifty (50) utility asset owners dependent on where your works will be taking place.
What Does It Cost Us?”
- PREMIUM SEARCH – From £99.00* + vat – we canvas ALL known utility asset owners within an area of interest
- STANDARD SEARCH From £60.00* + vat – we canvas Gas, Electricity, Water and Sewerage, Pipelines and BT within an area of Interest.
- SINGLE SERVICE Utility Search – From £20.00 + Vat* – we canvas a single utility to your specifications e.g. Gas, Electricity, Water and Sewerage, Pipelines or BT within an area of Interest.
- CAD FUSION PLAN – PAS 128 QL-D Desktop Survey From £120.00 (excluding Search Fee) Composite CAD Drawing showing all utility assets on one multi-layered CAD drawing
- *DISBURSEMENTS – We also provide a detailed breakdown of any 3rd party fees in advance. These are charges levied by the asset owners or ordnance survey for providing their maps. These fees will be referred to as disbursements on your quote. Centara does not charge any mark-up on these costs and they would be the same if you obtained the information either yourselves or even higher via one of our competitors.
Unlike other some utility search companies, who may quote one price and charge extra for prints, CD etc… When you choose Centara, everything below is included in the price quoted. As a standard deliverable you will receive:
- A completion pack detailing the search area and covering letter explaining your results
- A table listing who we contacted and whether their assets are in your area of interest
- Hard copy prints at an appropriate scale of each affected utility service generally these will be A3 size
- A CD/DVD ROM containing a PDF file of your Desktop Utility Survey to the agreed Level standard (Premium or Standard)
- Copies of asset owner legends and notations explaining the maps provided
- A composite CAD drawing in Hardcopy, DWG and PDF format (CAD Fusion Plan Level Only) referenced to OS Mapping
Other Desk Studies and Search Services we provide through our bureau.
- Geo-environmental Studies Phase 1 – Ground Investigation Desk based Studies
- Coal Mining Risk Assessments
- Un-exploded Ordnance Studies and Risk Assessments (UXO)
- Utility Studies – C3 Estimates for diversions and disconnection
- Utility – New Connection Studies
- Utility Capacity Studies
- EV Charging Point Installation – Connection Studies and Asset Records Management
- Utility Route Studies – CAD Drawings
- Asset Management – hosting, update and provisions of Statutory undertaker records
- Section 50 Licences – We obtain the licence on your behalf