Power and distribution
Centara is a trusted provider of high-quality light current secondary design, reinforced by professional and personal service. Collectively, our engineers have more than 60 years’ experience in the high voltage (HV) transmission and distribution industry.
HV secondary light current engineering design
- Protection replacement and new-build schemes – 132/275/400 kV
- Protection replacement and new-build interface design services – 132/275/400 kV
- Low voltage (LV) light current engineering design
- Protection replacement and new build schemes – 11/33/66 kV
- Protection replacement and new-build interface design services – 11/33/66 kV
We provide front-end engineering design services, carry out initial on-site surveys to capture the required design criteria and establish drafting requirements for the associated project scheme. We support and deliver scheme circuit diagrams, wiring diagrams and GAs and associated construction set drawing packs, including cable diagrams and core-sheet information and an associated interface design service creating construction drawing packs, including site delivery. We print the required drawings for the project with an associated document control facility, including all as-built drawing management support.